13 Watt Twin Tube CFL Light Bulb
Westinghouse TT 13 Watt Warm White (2700K) GX23 Base CFL Pin-Based Light Bulb 3737500CFL 2-pin preheat replacement light bulbs are an energy efficient alternative to traditional incandescents with the same light output. These bulbs last up to 10 times longer and use 75% less energy than an equivalent incandescent light bulb. To help you find the right bulb for the right application, see Westinghouse’s full offering of CFL 2-pin replacement light bulbs available in a variety of wattages and colors. These 2-pin replacement CFLs are for general illumination applications with fixtures that have the correct designated ballasts--everything from recessed or down lights to wall sconces and outdoor lights. These light bulbs contain mercury. Dispose of according to local, state or federal laws.
- 2-pin replacement CFL light bulbs are flicker free
- CFLs save up to 75% energy compared to incandescent light bulbs
- Long life for reduced maintenance costs
- Available in a variety of colors, shapes, wattages and pin configurations
- Compatible with fixtures designed for magnetic ballast operation