13 Watt Double Twin Tube CFL Light Bulb
Westinghouse DTT 13 Watt Cool White (3500K) G24q-1 Base CFL Pin-Based Light Bulb 3715900The Double Twin Tube CFL is an energy efficient alternative to traditional incandescents. These bulbs last up to 10 times longer and use 75% less energy than an equivalent incandescent light bulb with the same light output. To help you find the right bulb for the right application, see Westinghouse’s full offering of CFL 4-pin replacement light bulbs available in variety of shapes, wattages and colors. These 4-pin replacement CFLs are for general illumination applications with fixtures that have electronic and dimming ballasts--everything from recessed or down lights to wall sconces and outdoor lights. These light bulbs contain mercury. Dispose of according to local, state or federal laws.
- CFLs save up to 75% energy compared to incandescent light bulbs
- Long life for reduced maintenance costs
- Variety of 4-pin replacement CFL light bulbs are flicker free
- Available in a variety of colors, wattages and pin configurations
- 4-pin CFLs are dimmable when used with electronic dimming ballasts