Westinghouse MR16 7 Watt Warm White (3000K) GU10 Base LED Reflector Light Bulb 3303200
The MR Dimmable LED is a high-performance light bulb ideal for everyday use. This 7-Watt bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 81 percent compared to a 50 watt standard incandescent bulb with the same lumen output. With up to 25,000 average rated hours, this durable bulb offers long-term use, dependability and is suitable for damp locations.
LED technology provides improved performance over popular energy-saving compact fluorescent technology. Substantially bright for everyday tasks, this instant-on bulb can illuminate residential or commercial applications and is compatible with most dimmers. The MR Dimmable LED can be used in track lighting, recessed down lights, and outdoor lighting.
With a warm white color, the lamp offers excellent color quality while conserving energy. Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice.
This MR Dimmable LED bulb is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for three years (based on burning three hours per day).
Includes: MR Dimmable LED Light Bulb with GU10 Base.
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Bulb life of 25,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Fully recyclable; contains no mercury or other hazardous materials
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent or halogen light sources
- Extended life
- GU10 base
- Warm white color
- 120 volts
- 7 Watts (50-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 3,000 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 500 Lumens
- Fully dimmable and instant on
- UL/CUL listed and RoHS and FCC compliant
- 25,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Estimated yearly cost of $0.82 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- Track lighting
- Recessed down light fixtures
- Pendant light fixtures
- outdoor lighting
- 2-3/16 inches (L)
- Rated for indoor use only; do not use where exposed to weather
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights