Westinghouse T4 40 Watt Frost (2800K) G9 Base Halogen Single-Ended Light Bulb 0470300JCD halogen light bulbs produce a bright, white light making them ideal for use in task or accent lighting. These halogen light bulbs are compact in size and offer long life compared to incandescent light bulbs. To help you find the right bulb for the right application, see Westinghouse’s full offering of JCD bulbs available in wattages ranging from 20 to 100 and have either GY6.35, GY7.9/8.0, G8, or G9 bases. G9 base JCD type halogen light bulbs have two loops on the base instead of straight pins. JCD type halogen light bulbs are line voltage (120-130 volt) bulbs that can be used in puck lights, under-cabinet lights, desk lamps, display lighting, accent and landscape lighting. These bulbs should not be touched with bare hands. The oil from skin can create hot spots on the glass that reduce the life of the bulb.
- JCD light bulbs are 120 volt and are available in clear and frost
- Provide bright white light and long life
- G9 base light bulbs have two loops on the base instead of straight pins
- Compact size for “low profile” applications
- For use in under-cabinet lights, desk lamps, accent and landscape lighting