Quickly and safely install any ceiling fan or lighting fixture in four easy steps with the patented Saf-T-Bar. Ideal for installation during new construction or in locations with attic access, this bar is compatible with all ceiling fans. The Saf-T-Bar is designed for engineered truss application. The bar's end bracket has a 90-degree angle lip for easy positioning, and its patented square tube adds strength to the design. For added ease, the electrical box can be positioned anywhere on the bar to fit your project needs. It works with existing ceiling joists between 16 and 24 inches wide. It also includes a Saf-T-Cap to protect bolts and wires during drywall installation and painting. The bar is UL listed to support fans and light fixtures up to 90 pounds on 24-inch centers and 150 pounds on 16-inch centers. It supports fans up to 70 pounds. The Saf-T-Bar comes with everything you need for installation, including easy-to-follow instructions.
Includes: Saf-T-Bar, which includes bar, electrical box, mounting hardware, wire bushing, Saf-T-Cap, Romex connector, and instructions.
- Patented square tube for extra strength
- Can be used with engineered trusses
- Includes Saf-T-Cap to protect inner workings during drywall installation or painting
- Install a ceiling fan of any size or style
- Mount lighting fixture or chandelier
- 1-1/2-inch depth
- 15-1/2-cubic-inch, dual-mount electrical box
- Fits ceiling joists between 16 and 24 inches wide
- Use for engineered truss application
- 90-angled lip on end bracket for easy placement
- 8-32 threads for cover plates and lightweight lighting fixtures
- 10-24 threads for ceiling fans and chandeliers
- Six knockouts for conduitor Romex connections; includes one Romex connector