3/4-Inch ID x 24-Inch Extension Down Rod Rustic Bronze Finish
Ideal for 11-foot ceilings, this 3/4-inch ID by 24-inch rustic bronze extension downrod maximizes your ceiling fan's cooling benefits by providing the proper height. It features a rustic bronze finish for a traditional complement to your existing ceiling fan. Tapered threaded ends ensure a deeper connection and stronger bond for maximum durability. For optimum performance and safety, ceiling fan blades should be at least 7 feet from the floor but no higher than 8 to 9 feet in order to best cool a room. For ceilings 9 feet and higher, an extension down rod is required to bring the ceiling fan down to the proper height above the floor.
Includes: 3/4-inch ID by 24-inch rustic bronze extension downrod.
- Maximizes cooling benefits of a ceiling fan
- Tapered threaded ends
- Rustic bronze finish
- Use as a replacement down rod to adjust your ceiling fan's current height
- Use with any Westinghouse fan
- Compatible with other fans that require 3/4-inch ID down rod
- 24-inch long
- 3/4-inch ID
- Ideal for rooms with 11-foot ceilings